[OM] Re: New England OM Meeting

Subject: [OM] Re: New England OM Meeting
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 18:29:39 -0700 (PDT)
Geez...you have been using this excuse a lot lately, Chuck...Time to change the
record...:)
O.K.  Go ahead and shoot that Bar Mitzvah.  Don't tell the list mum though...It
seems that he woke up in a bad mood and you might get spanked. We are going to
miss you.  Maybe we will see you next time, whenever that is.  Have fun.
For the rest of us...I am sorry for being so not responsive, but as you know I
am in a digest mode and as always out and about during the weekends, so no time
reading...
Your choice of having it in Newport is absolutely fantabulous.  My
compliments....:)
We can do this two ways...
Meet somewhere in Newport, or the better (IMHO choice) of meeting at my house,
since all of you will pass by it and get into fewer cars.  It is almost the
tourist season and parking is a task...
Email me for directions.
Boris