[OM] Re: Bicycling and shooting

Subject: [OM] Re: Bicycling and shooting
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 11:15:34 -0700 (PDT)
> I'm a traditionalist. Bags mean saddlebags or panniers. Brits
> have always found handlebar bags a bit naff.

I don't think Tom Scales is interested in putting a wicker
basket on the front of that Mega Cannondale.  Although, it's
probably the most practical thing for carrying that D2X.

Not sure the obligitory basket riding poodle would like the
camera infringing on it's space, though.

Wouldn't that be a sight?  A $6k camera, a $6k bicycle and a $6
wicker basket and a 6 pound dog in said basket.

Wonder if Tom wears plaid.

AG