[OM] Re: OT follow up on DVDs was WTB: grid screen

Subject: [OM] Re: OT follow up on DVDs was WTB: grid screen
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:14:00 -0300
>> Back from holiday
[snip]
> Too many tilts!  How could there possibly be too many tilts... er, um,
> oh... you said tilts.  Never mind.
ROTFLOL........

OK, to the subject:

Back from trying to find out what's wrong with my ultra-vintage Epson Stylus
Color 600, I come from the Verbatim rep. here at Mvd.
Talking to the guy over the counter about those nice DVD±R and those
retro-looking vynil-like CD-Rs, he told me Verbatim is about to launch a new
propietary brand DVD *and* its own toaster - which will hold a lot more
gigabytes than current DVDs.

Heard it through the grapevine ;^)

Fernando.
who still couldn't REPAIR a printer which plugs properly to a 6500/300
Powermac.