[OM] Re: 4/18 fragment of my day

Subject: [OM] Re: 4/18 fragment of my day
From: jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 14:53:14 -0500
Quoting Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Nice photo Joel.  I am sure that it would look good as a
> large print as
> well.

Thank you sir.  I might give that a try!  The high rez
version sure looks nicer than the web one. :(

> It's interesting to note that the Four Thirds sensor
> seems to have
> quite a good range of exposures.  My G5 is far more
> likely to blow out
> the highlights and I am sure that it is not the fault of
> the metering
> system (although it could be the operator who's at fault
> ...).
>
> Chris

So I've noticed (the E-1 exposure latitude, I mean).  When I
contrast seem way OTT compared to the E-1.  I have to say
that I like having these things given back to me.  When I
pick up the C-8080 again, I'm going to spend some time
toning down the settings a bit.

Joel W.