[OM] Re: Bicycling and shooting

Subject: [OM] Re: Bicycling and shooting
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 13:58:55 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of AG Schnozz
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 1:57 PM
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx

Tom Scales wrote:
> Hmm. Uh, well, cough, well, uh
> > You did tell her about the new camera, didn't you???????

I'm recalling when you lived in Austin and got busted the first time.  And
that was just a bunch of low-cost Zuikos.  Granted, it was something like
150 of them and 20-30 bodies.  The post-office setup a zipcode just for your
house!

I can't even eat a chilidog without my wife finding out.

You must have a two-story house again.  Does she know about the new printer?

Regardless, it's all cheeper than that new 'Vet you had for a little while.
Does that kind of justification work in your house?  It usually doesn't in
mine.

AG

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide