[OM] OT: Bicycling and shooting

Subject: [OM] OT: Bicycling and shooting
From: Daniel Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:24:49 -0600
Dean Tyler wrote:
> My OM vehicle is a Rudge 3-speed.  I found it submerged in a pond near my
> home.  It was a summer project to clean and restore.  What a fun bike.

 Whereas the bike I ride every day is an anonymous old road frame that I've
turned into a fixed-gear.  I've got a mountain bike, but that gets used on the
mountains; I picked up a lovely old steel-framed Marinoni last year just before
winter, so it's yet to see much use, but I'm looking forwards to the warm days
of summer for that one -- there's a definite something about knowing exactly
who it was that made your frame.. (in this case, this guy:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/FBeauchemin/ABOUT_1.HTM )

 -- dan