[OM] Re: Semi-off topic question about backup of e-1 digital files

Subject: [OM] Re: Semi-off topic question about backup of e-1 digital files
From: "Bob Whitmire" <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 22:15:17 -0400
>> I suspect 160 Gig or 250 Gig of DVDs  would take up more space than the
>> hard drive, would load slower and be harder to  manage.

Yep. I think you're right. You might also take your computer down to the
local computer geeks and get a mother-large internal hard drive installed to
use for backup. Same capacity, but inside the box. Even faster access . . .
When I had a new drive installed, I had 'em leave the old one in place.
That's the first line of backup. Second line is DVDs.

Just a thought . . .