[OM] Re: Bicycling and shooting

Subject: [OM] Re: Bicycling and shooting
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 06:43:29 -0400
Speaking of bikes, does anyone know if Fuji still makes bikes?  Many
years ago when I was riding, I tried a Fuji model that I really, really
liked.  As a vertically challenged person :-) this model was
particularly attractive because its front wheel was smaller than the
back, so the fit was much better for me than other adult models.  And as
I recall, everything else about it was pleasant ... fit and finish were
good, it felt smooth and well integrated.  Not sure if I would be
allowed to own one as I currently live in Rochester...

Earl