[OM] Re: [ON TOPIC] Is the Olympus list already dying?

Subject: [OM] Re: [ON TOPIC] Is the Olympus list already dying?
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 19:50:15 EDT
I think that this topic has been kicked around here several times, and even
though the list name is "OM," most participants feel that discussions relating
 to any Olympus photography equipment, discussions of any general photography
 equipment and techniques, discussions of peripheral but related topics (such
as  the computer equipment we use to store and manipulate images), as well as
 occasional digressions on subjects such as SUVs and guns, are all allowed.
This  is a living community, and digression, ebb, and flow are to be expected.

Of course, there are some who have felt the list got too far off topic for
their needs or desires, and they are no longer participants.

I vote for variety.

Greg