[OM] Re: Bicycling and shooting

Subject: [OM] Re: Bicycling and shooting
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 21:01:18 +1000
Occasionally we have the privilege of seeing an athlete or achiever who
displays such a freakish level of ability that s/he becomes effectively
unbeatable throughout the major phase of their career. Armstrong is one
such and whatever the level of team assistance or his personal
character, that is undeniable. It is a privilege to watch him and in
Dean's position I might have forgotten to take the shot. Awesome thing
it must be to have been there.
There see to be a few holders of this 'Bradman trophy' at present apart
from the entire Australian cricket team (you ready guys?) - Rossi, V.,
Schumacher M., Ansel Adams come to mind.
AndrewF

http://www.pbase.com/afildes