[OM] Re: OT follow up on DVDs was WTB: grid screen: NOW John Fogerty

Subject: [OM] Re: OT follow up on DVDs was WTB: grid screen: NOW John Fogerty
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 08:27:02 -0400
DJ's used to be able to decide on the spot what they would play.  Oh for the
olden days of WNEW-FM (which is the station Lou Reed is singing about in his
song 'Rock and Roll'). Now, stations are dictated to by 'playlists' created
by the music companies, pushing music they want to sell.  There might be a
form of payola in there somewhere.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY, 11743-4714,
631-424-2121, www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977