[OM] Olympus Odyssey - Update 21 Apr 05

Subject: [OM] Olympus Odyssey - Update 21 Apr 05
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 21:47:17 +1000
Hi all,

Just a quick note to let you all know there's a news update on the Olympus
Odyssey (OO) website awaiting your perusal...
http://olympus-odyssey.com/news.php

The biggest snippet of news is the fact that the camera has changed - we're
now going to send an OM-1 body on the Odyssey.  I recall how many people
voted for using an OM-1 so I think this will be a popular move.

As for the other news I'm not going to spoil the surprise, you'll have to
check the OO website to find out!

In light of the change of camera, if anyone wants to join (or leave) the
Odyssey please send me an off-list message.  If you are joining, please
email me your name, postal address and your telephone numbers (home, work
or mobile).

Andrew McPhee
Olympus Odyssey co-ordinator