[OM] FS: Re: Re: T-45 battery and battery charger

Subject: [OM] FS: Re: Re: T-45 battery and battery charger
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 08:46:41 -0500
On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 11:51:42 +0200, Thomas Clausen wrote:

>I think you already did, Barry? :)

Indeed I did, unintentionally. But Since John wasn't interested, are any
battery re-builders or T-45 users interested in a T-45 battery and T-45 battery
charger?
The battery quit taking a charge a couple of years ago, and I assume the cells
are simply exhausted.As far as I know the charger works fine.

No reasonable offer will be refused. I'd prefer to trade for a Zuiko Digital
150/2 or 300/2.8, but there's substantial wiggle room in the offer ;)

--
Barry B. Bean
Bean & Bean Cotton Company