[OM] [OT] C*n*n Adverts

Subject: [OM] [OT] C*n*n Adverts
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 08:30:48 -0700 (PDT)
Remember Bo Derek?
She left a lasting impression when I was a little boy as she got...Nevermind,
now she's 48 and hired by Canon for ist latest adverts of their top of the line
DSLR.
My Outdoor Photographer came with a poster of her inside.  Whoever did the
Photoshoping afterwards probably works somewhere else...
The skin of her face is in patches that look like make up applied just before
she ran a marathon three days ago.  I don't know what that's called in digital
language, but it is not pretty.  I don't know how that slipped.
Ciao
Boris

http://mail.yahoo.com