[OM] Re: Tripods

Subject: [OM] Re: Tripods
From: "Bob Docherty" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 08:56:03 -0400
I went on a shoot with the local camera club. After shooting a roll with my
OM-2s on tripod I pulled out my Olympus Stylus limited and mounted it on my
manfrotto 055 (3221) with the  3262 ballhead. My compatriots got quite a
chuckle out of it. Here is a cropped result.
http://www.bellsouthpwp.net/l/o/lostkase/cityepic2.jpg
Bob