[OM] Spring Day at the Farm

Subject: [OM] Spring Day at the Farm
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 06:36:56 -0700 (PDT)
Here is a sampling of the pictures I took the other day down at
the "farm" in southern Iowa.  Included are pictures of the
"Prairie Trillium" that we had discussed previously.

Most of the pictures are straight out of the E-1 with absolutely
no processing and in the Adobe RGB colorspace.  I used the
camera in RAW+JPEG and these are the JPEGs in 1024x768, 8:1,
CS2, no sharpening.  The last shot is a full-size RAW
conversion.

http://image66media.com/v-web/gallery

Plenty of shots are there taken with the 100/2.8.  I'll let you
determine whether or not the 4/3 format is capable of Bokeh!

http://mail.yahoo.com