[OM] Re: Relative costs of printing from E-1 & film media. (Long & borin

Subject: [OM] Re: Relative costs of printing from E-1 & film media. (Long & boring)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:11:35 +0100
You're a man of many parts Moose!

I have sat the exam, and there were no real surprises thank goodness.
Loads of ratios to work through and returns of equity, not to mention a
bit of currency stuff, all in a very short time it seemed ...

... back to do a bit of photography now ;-)

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.