[OM] [OT] Help dealing with another scumbag, please

Subject: [OM] [OT] Help dealing with another scumbag, please
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 12:47:38 -0700 (PDT)
I recently purchased a bird cage from our favorite website.
The seller did not supply tracking number and after couple of weeks I started
to get nervous and sent him an email, then a few more...but never got response.
 Then I went to the info section and found out is that next step is to try to
contact him via telephone.  Wife left several messages during the week, because
his auction page said that he responds only during business days, but no
response either.
In a mean time, a month had passed and the cage miraculously appeared and I
left a neg.  Being what he is, he retaliated.  I was going to go home tonight
and read what guards I have against this form of feedback, since I did not do
anything wrong.
If you know or have an advice, please, feel free to ellaborate.  Also feel free
to cc me alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx. I am in digest...
It is getting even more interesting...I have never stopped being amazed by the
balls some people have.  I guess that's why nice guys finish last.  He has
filled a case about me through Square Trade, apparently an ebay function that
deals with resolving issues and it looks like he wants me to withdraw my
negative.
I don't think that if I withdraw my feedback would do any service to anyone.
He has already 7 negs for this month.  There were more, but apparently some of
the buyers have withdrawn (mutually) theirs...I watched them accumulate and
disappear as I was waiting.  I honestly don't have any interest in withdrawing
mine, but want to get rid of the neg he left.  Is there a way to do this?  I
think I can put up with one negative (or not?)  I plan on selling off my
collection of European tube radios soon.  If you were a buyer and looked at my
feedback, would you buy from me?
Whadja think? (RI accent...:)
Thanks
Boris
P.S.  I am the alienspecimen and he's biradise2, you can follow the drama if
interested...transaction #4367994210

http://mail.yahoo.com