[OM] Re: My rights as a photographer??

Subject: [OM] Re: My rights as a photographer??
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 19:00:00 -0700
In this situation you may not have been on public property any longer.
Recently a commercial for ESPN was filmed in my next door neighbor's
back yard. Essentially, in exchange for a lot of money, they got
control of the whole street. They posted their no parking signs,
controlled traffic, parking, had people towed. Essentially it was
legally their street. Temporarily the sidewalk may have been theirs.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA
http://homepage.mac.com/wincros/PhotoAlbum3.html