[OM] Re: My rights as a photographer??

Subject: [OM] Re: My rights as a photographer??
From: "Albert" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 11:49:26 +0800 (CST)
> At least one reason they didn't want any photography was flash prevention

I had my camera, prefocused, shot from the hip, nothing raised to my eyes,
standing behind one of my friends, so that woman had eagle eyes...

No flash..  They didn't mind you talking or shouting, the sound was
absolutely unimportant as they were going to retrack it in the studio, but
flashes were definitely no-no's..

If I was by myself, I would have been ready to defend myself and my
equipment, but with friends and the gf along, I was not as bold as I
normally am...  Safety first...

<sigh>  Taiwan is not as bad as England, but I have to say, photographers
are losing ground fairly quickly; I do blame the tabloid reporters, but I
can't put 100% of the blame on them..

Albert