[OM] Re: RFs, was OM size vs small RFs, was Relative costs ...

Subject: [OM] Re: RFs, was OM size vs small RFs, was Relative costs ...
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 08:49:09 -0700
I was shocked to see on the Japanese Nikon site that they have
resurrected their rangefinder camera looking very nice in all black.
Have not seen any news about it. It may be for local consumption only.

Something going on here?

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA
http://homepage.mac.com/wincros/PhotoAlbum3.html