[OM] Re: Coffin Interview

Subject: [OM] Re: Coffin Interview
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:40:28 -0700
I am not really happy with the page. iPhoto is so automated that you
have little control over what it does. It automatically creates the
thumbnails and it resizes your carefully prepared images and converts
to jpeg again resulting in artifacts in the images. I have been trying
what to do next. I probably should take it down.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA
http://homepage.mac.com/wincros/PhotoAlbum3.html