[OM] Re: WAS: Re: WTB: Bogen/Manfrotto 410/3275, etc. NOW: Cullman plate

Subject: [OM] Re: WAS: Re: WTB: Bogen/Manfrotto 410/3275, etc. NOW: Cullman plate system
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 20:52:33 +0100
Walt, since it's you, I will concede that over there you drive on the right
side of the road, but I must insist that the opposite of "right" is "left".

And I can also spell funny, just like you, but I wouldn't want to brag about
it.

:-)

--
Piers

PS spare a thought for the Swedes, who on "H-day" in 1967 (?) switched from
driving on the left to driving on the right.  It must have been bad for the
drivers - but even worse for the pedestrians.