[OM] Not Northamptonshire, but hopefully rather nice anyway...

Subject: [OM] Not Northamptonshire, but hopefully rather nice anyway...
From: Vlad the Impaler <jonas@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 10:50:14 +0200
http://jonas.otter.se/album

Taken last Sunday when we made an outing to this mock Elizabethan manor
south of Gothenburg. It was built around 1900 by James Dickson, the son
of a Scot who came over in the early 19th century to trade in wood and
iron. Inside it was very modern, with electricity, showers and flushing
toilets. They even had a vacuum cleaner which weighed a ton (literally)
and had to be drawn up to the house by horse, and the tube taken in
through the windows.

OM content: I use the digital camera to practise composition, exposure
etc. while my OM-1 is at last getting its CLA.

Jonas