[OM] Re: RAW

Subject: [OM] Re: RAW
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 21:38:01 +0800
Good color rendering is the reason I choose Olympus (both OM and Digital),
especially DC. I have play with some other brands and found Olympus looks
the best to me especially in JPEG mode. I just purchased a used C5060 which
is better than I have expected, although the lens is slow at the long end
but I mainly use it in 27-50mm range.

On the other hand C1 is a very capable software, the workflow is unbeatable,
I have been using it for two years. Adding some contrast and colour
saturation to C1 will make the image more dynamic and not as dull. But now
with the Olympus RAW I will use C1 only when I need to process a lots of
image at a short time or to save some highlight blow-out image.

C.H.Ling