[OM] Re: WAS: Re: WTB: Bogen/Manfrotto 410/3275, etc. NOW: Cullman plate

Subject: [OM] Re: WAS: Re: WTB: Bogen/Manfrotto 410/3275, etc. NOW: Cullman plate system
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:17:48 +0100
Walt, having seen your Cullmann tripod modifications in the past, I have
looked over this side of the pond for the Cullmann products, and the QR
plates in particular.  Despite them being German, they don't seem to have a
strong presence.

Would you take a look at this item and opine, is it the QR plate you
recommend?

http://www.hemy.me.uk/Miscellany/CullmannQR.jpg

Thanks very much!  And, by the way, if it *is* the right one, it looks like
there is an anti-twist plate available

For the benefit of those who drive on the wrong side of the road, it's an
extract from the Speedgraphic catalogue (and the prices are in GBP).  No,
that is not a misprint for "Speed Graphic", but I am sure it is not a
coincidental choice of name.

--
Piers