[OM] Re: RAW

Subject: [OM] Re: RAW
From: "BILL CLARK" <BCLARK@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 11:19:16 -0400
this has been discussed in many forums (dpreview photo.net, etc)  I think this
depends on your camera....w/ my s2 nobody I ask can tell the diff up to 13x19
with raw and jpeg..after that size people do not really care.

>>> tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/28/05 11:11am >>>

I aboslutely can. Absolutely.

Can I at 4x6 or perhaps even 8x10?  No, not likely.

Can I at 24x36?  Of course.

Tom