[OM] Re: RAW

Subject: [OM] Re: RAW
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 11:35:36 -0400
Mark, I suspect your older, calibrated Trinitron is more accurate than
most LCD monitors.  The latter really fall down when one tries to edit
at high magnification.

Also, IMO, LCDs usually do a bad job with text - give me a headache.
I hope my company doesn't decide to 'upgrade' us to them.

ScottGee1