[OM] Re: WAS: Re: WTB: Bogen/Manfrotto 410/3275, etc. NOW: Cullman plate

Subject: [OM] Re: WAS: Re: WTB: Bogen/Manfrotto 410/3275, etc. NOW: Cullman plate system
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:54:44 +0100
Great news, Walt, thanks.

I did some digging on the cullmann-foto.de website and found this image of
the various standard plates they make:
http://www.hemy.me.uk/Miscellany/081_082_083_084_085_l.jpg where you will
see the two on the bottom row have the anti-slip gizmo.  The top rightmost
is the standard plate, and the pin is for a video camera.  They also make a
large plate which is seen here:
http://www.hemy.me.uk/Miscellany/3011_3012_l.jpg again with and without the
anti-slip gizmo.

So, off to SpeedGraphic, who seem to be marginally cheaper than B&H.  Those
outside EU can order from them without paying VAT - equivalent to a discount
of 15% off the listed prices (and they seem to be reasonable on shipping).

--
Piers