[OM] Re: Coffin Interview

Subject: [OM] Re: Coffin Interview
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 23:20:28 +0100
Windsor,

There is a way round the automatic resizing. You just need to bypass
iphoto; upload the images to the pictures folder of your idisk and then
go to homepage after logging in to your .mac account. There you can add
a new page and it asks you which folder you want to use for images. It
will create the thumbnails, but leave the full size untouched. If they
are bigger than can be displayed in the slideshow they will be reduced,
but clicking on an image in the slideshow will open it full size.

HTH

James