[OM] Re: WAS: Re: WTB: Bogen/Manfrotto 410/3275, etc. NOW: Cullman plate

Subject: [OM] Re: WAS: Re: WTB: Bogen/Manfrotto 410/3275, etc. NOW: Cullman plate system
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 21:44:56 +1000
Ah that explains it then. That women in the Saab covertible who cut up
my inside as I was trying to exit the freeway today was a murkin! She
was looking down at her lap at the time, dialling on her mobile/cell
phone (note cross continental linguistic compliance) and failed to
notice the battered SUV diverging correctly. Being oblivious, she
clearly had no need for finger-waving or horn blowing.
AndrewF   http://www.pbase.com/afildes