[OM] Re: Epoxy?

Subject: [OM] Re: Epoxy?
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 18:16:24 -0400
I used some a few weeks ago, but failed to recount it.  Can I ever be
forgiven?

I had purchased a camera pouch that is the right size for my 35SP.  It
has a belt loop, but being a cheap POS the loopy bit was secured by a
snap closure ... which wasn't secure enough, hence the whole thing,
precious Olympus inside, could slide off to the ground.  Of course, it
WOULD happen to be onto a asphalt pathway (could be worse), bounce onto
a sharp boulder (worse), and then down a 500 meter drop (worst).  To
avoid such an occurance, I epoxied the closure closed.  Thought of you,
Walt, during the entire 10 second procedure.

Earl