[OM] Re: Updated homepage photo

Subject: [OM] Re: Updated homepage photo
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 07:21:39 -0700 (PDT)
> I'm sure you've been around Superior in early Fall, when
> the leaves have just started to turn.  A fellow OM
> photographer friend of mine (not
> on this list) also likes pictures at this time better than the
> Wall-o-Colour shots that satisfies the "old farts" (his
> phrase, I love it!) in the local camera club who try to
> overwhelm the viewer.

I try to get up to the western Lake Superior region at least
every year. My favorite times are the fall/early fall. Mostly
because of bugs, but also because of the color. Isle Royale a
week or so after Labor Day is absolutely wonderful.

That subtle color vs the WoC pictures each has a place. I like
LOUD! photographs too, but the gentle colors or the suprises in
color are really what I enjoy.

> In religious terms, I want Zen meditation, not Pentacostal
> revival meeting... mostly.  :-D

I think I'm partial to the Pentacostal revival meetings for some
reason.  :)

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com