[OM] Re: Photoshop 101 question

Subject: [OM] Re: Photoshop 101 question
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 14:47:24 EDT

In a message dated 4/30/2005 11:37:43 AM Central Standard Time,
scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Depending on how fast your system processes, you may be able to go  out
to lunch while this is happening.  I'd also suggest shutting  down
other programs to give the RAW converter as much space as it can  get
to run efficiently

It wasn't that bad. I just enough time to make another pot of coffee and
have a brief conversation with my 3 year old grandson.  I guess the next
question will be about seperating files in the viewer when you have some Raw
files
and some jpeg files.  Bill Barber