[OM] Olympus Lens Adapters

Subject: [OM] Olympus Lens Adapters
From: DACattani@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 21:15:26 EDT
Hi,

Not too long ago, I remember a thread regarding adapting [beloved] Zuiko
lenses to a [not as beloved] digital c*n*n EOS body (1D?) using a  Cameraquest
product.

_http://www.cameraquest.com/adaptnew.htm#Pentax%20Screw%20Mt%20Lenses_
(http://www.cameraquest.com/adaptnew.htm#Pentax%20Screw%20Mt%20Lenses)

_http://www.cameraquest.com/frames/4saleReos.htm_
(http://www.cameraquest.com/frames/4saleReos.htm)

After spending more than a few minutes reading through the archives, I have
one remaining question for those that have experimented with this adapter.
Does  the adapter have the ability to hold the aperture at the selected
"stopped-down"  position? Or does the operator need to hold the lens stop-down
button
during  exposure (extremely inconvenient IMHO)?

Maybe these questions are answered in the archives, but I just couldn't  find
it...

Thanks in advance,

Yeah, I'm thinking of branching out....

Dave in Denver