[OM] Re: Olympus Lens Adapters

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Lens Adapters
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 14:12:09 -0400
There is a CameraQuest/Kindai (same thing) adapter for sale on the bay
as we speak.  Don't know the seller, just know the item is there.
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=30059&item=7512105315&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW>

Also, as we speak, I am in the middle of purchasing a similar adapter
from a vendor in Hong Kong.  Appears equally well built and at lower
cost.  The CameraQuest adapter uses a removable, threaded screw/pin to
keep the diaphragm closed to shooting aperture.  The one I am purchasing
uses a tiny "L" bracket screwed to the inside of the adapter to do the
same thing.

There are ocassional vendors of these things that pop up on the bay
periodically but others I have seen do not have the stop down pin.

Chuck Norcutt