[OM] Re: New website (opinions wanted)

Subject: [OM] Re: New website (opinions wanted)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 17:45:04 -0400
I'm impressed.  You did a nice piece of design and coding work here.
Overall, I like the look and presentation very much.  That said, I also
agree with every criticism that has been offered.  In particular I
didn't like the auto refresh.  On my first view of the first page I had
been reading and scanning the page and was about to try to do something
with the image when it suddenly disappeared on me.  I much prefer to
press my own buttons in my own good time.  The other comment that I have
is that high contrast edges (the clock and iron work, for example) are
showing the jaggies.  You may have to adjust the compression for
specific images as I didn't notice the problem elsewhere.

ps:  How did I miss your return to Florida?  Where are you now?  I
thought you were still in Harrisburg.

Chuck Norcutt