[OM] Re: My back is asking, is it worth it?

Subject: [OM] Re: My back is asking, is it worth it?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 07:00:10 -0400
Take both tripods outdoors (nearby of course) and shoot several
identical shots using good Oly technique.  You know, where you are
pressing down with both hands on the camera to absorb the vibrations.
Be sure to include some area not affected by wind that contains lots of
fine detail.

Blow them up to the maximum enlargement you're likely to use and check
them out.  If you don't see a significant difference continue to use the
lighter tripod with careful technique.  If you do see a significant
difference train your gf to carry the bigger one.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt