[OM] Re: Screens

Subject: [OM] Re: Screens
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 08:14:02 EDT

In a message dated 5/3/2005 3:37:40 AM Central Standard Time,
aurimero@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I like  this point! I think I try to find inexpensive 1-3. Later, then I get
enough  off course I will look for 2-13.

As a young (well, younger) man when the OMs first came out I preferred  the
mat screens.  As I get closer to the finish line, I find the split  image works
best for me as it is easier to determine what is in focus.  I  would suggest
either a 1-13, 2-13 or perhaps one of the Beattie screens. Bill  Barber