[OM] Re: Return from the Coast, was Anti-digital moments

Subject: [OM] Re: Return from the Coast, was Anti-digital moments
From: Jim Sharp <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 08:35:18 -0500
When I want B & W images, I want B & W film for the same reasons as you.
  It just seems like without fail, every time I only take the digital,
all I see are things that would look great in B & W. I've even started
going back and reshooting things on B & W film that I just did with the
digital.

It would make more sense to get up to speed with producing B & W with
the digital and the printer I have. I've just not done it. Nice that I'm
not alone...

--
Jim