[OM] Re: Unrecognised Zuiko zoom spotted

Subject: [OM] Re: Unrecognised Zuiko zoom spotted
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 22:03:45 +0800
I think I have met the seller before, checking with my email I had contact
him on March 03, trying to purchase a MD2 from him but the deal was not
success due to the poor working condition of the item. I just sent an email
to him to ask for the story of the lens, see if there is any reply. If
anyone won the item and wants me to coordinate the purchase I'm glad to do.

Just one note, this guy is not very honest on the item condition (or not
telling you the details), I had asked him on a 40/2 condition some years ago
and he didn't say anything just send me two photos. You know it is hard to
tell the glass condition just by looking at web photos. Anyway, this Zuiko
28-85 is more of a collector item, extremely rare, as long as it is complete
without missing part it would worth a premium.

C.H.Ling