[OM] Re: Unrecognised Zuiko zoom spotted

Subject: [OM] Re: Unrecognised Zuiko zoom spotted
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 12:08:34 -0400
Please forgive my ignorance on this, but could the questions about
this lens be posed to someone at Olympus who might actually know The
Answers?

Or have they completely washed their hands of OM and told the
secretary to disavow any knowledge of their actions?  ;o)

I called the Oly support line a while back, asked an OM question and
was directed to the voicemail of someone who never called back.

Inquiring minds want to know . . .

ScottGee1