[OM] Case for OM4T?

Subject: [OM] Case for OM4T?
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 17:54:24 -0400
OK.  Once again, I tried the archives and eSIF and gleaned some wisdom
on this, but am still a bit confused.

Did Olympus make cases specific to certain models?

>From what I can tell, (n)everready cases are interchangeable amongst
the single digit OM bodies - 1, 2, 3, 4.  The variables seem to be the
self timer and synch-cord port - correct?

Also some cases apparently allow them to remain on the camera when a
tripod is used - or do they all do that?  I'm guessing that the
appropriate threading is replicated in the fastener at the bottom of
the case that is used to tighten the body into the case.

And yes, I realize some folks find these things an abomination but
there are times that I just want to head out with one lens and want to
keep the whole thing from getting bumped or bruised.

TIA!/ScottGee1