[OM] Re: The 2SP Bug

Subject: [OM] Re: The 2SP Bug
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 22:47:21 EDT

In a message dated 5/3/2005 9:43:21 PM Central Standard Time,
plummerl@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I was in  Glazer's (downtown Seattle) this weekend, and they have a fairly
nice  looking (some paint loss around the film panel on back) OM2-Sp for $125
for  the body.  It's been there for quite some time, you could probably  talk
them down even further.

With these (OM 2S) just make sure your have a set of batteries with you  when
you go looking and check the meter in all three modes.  Make sure the  little
bars all light up.  This is my favorite OM, however when the  circuits goes,
it is gone, as is the body.  No more circuits and can't be  fixed for less
than it is worth even if you did have the circuit.  Bill  Barber