[OM] # 123 and #125

Subject: [OM] # 123 and #125
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 20:23:16 -0700
GeeBee wrote:

>Olympus OM2 SP : Vivitar 90 - 180mm f4.5 Series 1 : Agfa Vista 200
>
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05125.htm

Dammit Graham, will you go back to the B&W for a while?  :-) The colors
and setting of these just knock me for a loop and I can't afford a trip
across the pond just now.

On the other hand, the B&W of this subject really doesn't work for me.
Without knowing the color of the bright field, it feels odd.

Yes, I noticed the excellent rule of thirds placement of the spire, even
when it also needed to be framed by the trees in the second one. Great work.

Moose