[OM] Re: First you take a little kerosene, then you take a match OR TWO

Subject: [OM] Re: First you take a little kerosene, then you take a match OR TWO . . .
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 19:48:45 +1200
It's also easier to read paper, than on screen. Quicker also ( without taking
into account printing time ).

Plus I suspect that there are different versions out there, somewhere. My 2
volumes have different contents & binders. The lenses in one are on bodies, the
other not!

I for one will not be bidding, I've heard nasty stories about postage out of
the
UK. Although it's tempting ...

David
Proud owner of original versions