[OM] Re: OT - yabe msg from competing bidder

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - yabe msg from competing bidder
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 12:00:30 EDT

In a message dated 5/4/2005 10:47:59 AM Central Standard Time,
jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Being  cynical I can't help but wonder if a bidder is trying to improve his
odds.  It will be interesting to see if he really drops out. I'm pretty sure
if he  wants the lens he is going to have to bid higher   ;-)

Looks to me to be the case.  I also bid on the 24mm shift and got the  same
message from the other bidder.  He is, IMHO, just playing with the  other
bidders.  Look at his feedback and the bid histories.  He  usually gets waht he
wants.  I did tell him, if I was realy interested, he  would see my bid at the
end in the form of a snipe bid.  Two can play his  game.  [8^0 Bill Barber