[OM] Re: OT - yabe msg from competing bidder

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - yabe msg from competing bidder
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 13:15:35 EDT

In a message dated 5/4/2005 11:20:57 AM Central Standard Time,
piers@xxxxxxxx writes:

Answer  4: Is the competing bidder a Texan called Bill?  If so, you are  on
your own!

The big guy from Texas is not a serious bidder.  I suspect the reason  the
guy is not getting the answers he wants from the seller is that the listing
person is a selling service rather than the actual seller.  If I wanted  this,
which I don't, my bid would come at the end as a snipe.  Generally,  if you see
me bidding on something, I'm just marking the item so it will come up  when I
go to ebay rathering than putting a "watch" on it.  If I happen to  catch
something whilst doing a bit of bottom fishing that is OK and the bids you  see
are not generally serious bids from me.  Besides, I'm selling stuff now  not
buying.  I usually tell the truth . . . but not always.  [;^) Bill  Barber