[OM] Re: OT - yabe msg from competing bidder

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - yabe msg from competing bidder
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 17:37:52 +0000
No, not a Deere.  They are great, but I couldn't use one.  We live in the
woods, which I've encouraged to take over for nearly 30 years now.
Hundred-year-old oaks hold leafy hands across the roof of our house.  The total
area of carpet in our living and dining rooms is greater than the total area of
grass in our yard.  I just got tired of f***ing with the old one-pull-to-start
Sears mower.  Yes, one pull would start it, but it was usually the 20th or so.
The new'un is a self-propelled, electric-start Toro.  The battery has to charge
for 24 hours before use, so around noon tomorrow, weather permitting, since
showers are predicted, I'll casually mosey out and effortlessly mow the yard in
about 8 minutes.  Then I'll have a beer and rest awhile.  :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --