[OM] Re: [Very OT] Help & Advice from list-members !

Subject: [OM] Re: [Very OT] Help & Advice from list-members !
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 21:17:37 +1200
Firefox Bookmarks may be in ( they are in Win98SE )
C:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\default.r3a\bookmarks.html
Firefox should be able to import them from IE ...

I also use Thunderbird ( for about 6 months ). It was easily able to import my
Outlook Express emails. OE didn't have any Junk or other extensions which TB
can
use, so I'm happier with it. I haven't tried any archive stuff, merely backups.